PTX2v2 ATA Garage Door Remote Control TriCode 128 PTX2 version 2
ATA PTX2 Remote Coding Instruction
Programming Your Remote into your Opener
1. Depending on the motor, press and hold the door code button or the SW1/SW2 button.
2. Press one of the buttons on your remote for two seconds and then release.
3. Press the same button on your remote again for two seconds and then release.
4. Let go of the door code, SW1 or SW2 button.
Deleting Your Remote Codes
1. Turn off opener at the power point.
2. Depending on the motor, press and hold the door code button or the SW1/SW2 button.
3. Turn the power point to the opener back on.
4. After 15 seconds release the door code, or SW1/SW2 button.
5. Test your remotes to make sure they no longer operate the opener.
|Brand||ATA Automatic Technology Australia|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|