ATA Wireless PE Beams WPE2v1 To Suit GDO12 Hiro Light Commercial ..#86802
ATA_PE BEAMS _WPE_2V1
ATA Wireless PE Beams WPE2v1 To Suit GDO12 Hiro Light Commercial #86802
- Transmitter Assembly
- Receiver Assembly
- Base Sation Assembly
- Mounting Brackets x 2
- Installation Manual
- C-Cell Batteries
The ATA WPE2v1 Wireless PE Beams will only suit the ATA GDO12 Industrial Gate opener.
- If you have a B&D CAD Smart or CAD Secure, these will not suit. You would require the 86920 PE Beams.
- If you have a ATA ATS-2 Tempo or ATS-3 Synchro, these will not suit. You would require the 86903 PE Beams.
- If you have a Gen2 ATA & B&D garage door or gate opener, these will not suit. You would require the 86802 PE Beams.
- When using Safety beams, the doorway must be clear of all obstructions and persons a all times. The location of the beams and manner in which they are installed might not give safety protection at all times.
- The sensors need to be 100mm above the floor level, however, the exact position must be chosen in such a manner that it suits the application, the environmental conditions and provides maximum safety protection.
- When using auto close mode, a Safety beam must be fitted correctly and tested for operation at regular intervals. Extreme caution is recommended when using auto close mode. All safety rules must be followed.
|ATA Automatic Technology Australia
More From This Category