Elsema FOB Kit WITH PCR43301RE Receiver
FOB KIT + PCR43302P Receiver
Elsema FOB Kit WITH PCR43302P _ Plug-In 2 Channel Receiver
Free Delivery within Australia only
- 3 x Pentafob Remotes
- 1 x Elsema PCR43302P Dual Channel Receiver
Note :- Please let us know your choise of Remote and colour by mail with the attaching invoice
Personalise FOB remotes to match your personal choice or your company colour. Four different colours to choose from.
Default colour is orange.
The FOB remotes are available in different colours. Add the colour code to the end of the part
number to order a different colour. No colour code in the part number is the standard orange.
RED = Red Rose BLU = Blue Sky BLK = Black Pearl xxx = Wild Orange
Elsema PCR43302P Receiver Compatibility
This Elsema PCR43302P Receiver is compatible with both the PentaCode and PentaFob series of Elsema remotes.
Elsema PCR43302P Receiver Features
The Elsema PCR43302 receiver allows you to upgrade an older garage door or gate opener to work with a new series of remote controls. A normal garage door receiver wires into your garage door motor, using a standard 2-core wire. However, the Elsema recever is a plug and play receiver, making installation a lot faster and easier. The receiver then listens for your remote control and when the button is pressed, opens your garage door. This does not affect the existing remote controls at all.
This is a fantastic way to upgrade your remote controls without having to buy a new garage door opener.
- Coding using 12-way dipswitch or encrypted codes
- Momentary and Latching modes are user selectable
- Antenna diversity for robust link with extended range
- Compatible with PentaFOB® and PentaCODE® remotes
- The PCR43302P has 2 channels available to operate two different openers
- Narrow-band hopping transmission across multiple channel frequencies (433.1MHz to 434.7MHz)
The Next Generation of Wireless Key Fob Remote Controls, Superior to Rolling Code Remotes
The PentaFOB® is a 433MHz wireless remote control and is also available with proximity RFID. This dual technology, 433MHz remote control + RFID allows the remote controls to be used as everyday remotes for automatic gates & doors, switching lights, garage doors, panic buttons or any other “ON” “OFF” applications and the RFID for access control. Simply swipe the PentaFOB® remote instead of the tags or access cards.
The PentaCode dual coding system gives the installer the option to use the classic 12-way dipswitch coding or one of over 17 billion codes.
With the 12-way dipswitch, just match the keyring remotes and the receiver’s dipswitch and it’s coded. With the encrypted code you switch all the 12-way dipswitches OFF and the remote and receiver automatically goes into the encrypted coding. Please see coding instructions for encrypted coding procedure.
Receiver Technical Data
- Supply Voltage: 11.0 -28 VAC/DC. Can use Elsema DC or AC power supply, 12PP1000 or 24PP
- Current Consumption: 21mA Standby
- Operating Frequency: 433.100 to 434.700 MHz
- Sensitivity: Better than 0.316uV (-117dBm) for relay output to switch on.
- Relay Output: One changeover relay output, rated at 10 Amps / 240VAC
- Antenna: Elsema ANT 433MHz Series
- Dimensions: 70 x 55 x 25mm
- Useable Transmitters: All Elsema type PCK433 & FOB433 Series
More From This Category