ELSEMA MULTICODE 915MHZ 8 BUTTON REMOTE MCT91508
MCT91512 Remote – 915MHz _8 BUTTON FREQUENCY HOPPING
ELSEMA MULTICODE 915MHZ _12 BUTTON REMOTE MCT91512
Free Delivery within Australia only ...
1x Elsema MultiCode MCT91512 Remote
Battery Not Included (9v)
Warranty - 01 year manufacturer's warranty
MCT Series 915MHz Remote Controls with 8, 12 or 16 Buttons
The transmitters use a dual digital coding called Multicode Technology (MCT). This MCT digital coding can be either the 12-way dipswitch or the encrypted coding for high security applications.
The combination of FFH and MCT technology brings you a very sophisticated transmitter yet easy to use. The FFH technology is usually used in very expensive equipment with military, medical applications.
- Available with 1, 2, 3 or 4 channels, 8, 12 and 16-channels is available with the larger case
- Fast Frequency Hopping operates on several frequencies for interference or jamming immunity
- Uses a standard 9-volt alkaline battery
- 12-way dipswitch (4096 codes) or Encrypted (Over 16 million codes)
- More than 1 button can be press at a time, i.e. simultaneous channel transmission
- Flashing LED indicates a flat battery
- Can operate several transmitters next to each other with no interference or jamming
- Operating range of up to 150 metres. More than 350 metres for the SMA version
- 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes
- 65mA (typical) at 9 Volts DC supply during transmission
- Battery life of 1 year with average use
- Operating frequency: 915-928 MHz
MCT91508 Remote Programming Instructions
1. Make sure all dipswitches are in an off position on all transmitter and receivers
2. Ensure power is connected to the receiver and transmitter
3. Set either the remote control or reciever to broadcast it’s code. The broadcaster’s code will be programmed to the other unit’s.
3.1 To broadcast the code from the receiver, ensure all dipswitches are set to the off position. Then flick dipswitch 12 on and then off. The green LED will illuminated for 10 seconds, indicating that the code is being broadcasted from the receiver.
3.2 To broadcast the code from the remote control, hold down button 1 and flick dipswitch 12 on and then off. Again, the green LED will illuminated for 10 seconds, indicating that the code is being broadcasted from the remote control.
4. Whilst the Green LED is illuminated, press and hold the desired transmitter button or receiver button for one second, then let go. The orange LED will flash twice to confirm the remote or receiver has been programmed in. If the Orange LED did not flash, try programming again but move closer to the unit.
During programming all channels are channelised programmed. That is, button 1 to relay 1, button 2 to relay 2, button 3 to relay 3, etc.
This programming method allows a user to program unlimited number of transmitters to the receiver or vice versa. You can even program a transmitter to a new transmitter. Receiver access is not required.
Compatibility (Usable Receivers: All Elsema type MCR915 series)
The Multicode MCT series of 433MHz remote controls are compatible with all MCR915 series receivers, please see below for a full list of models.
More From This Category