Elsema MultiCode MCT91501 Remote – 915MHz
MCT91501H 02 CH transmitter_ Hand-handle Remote
Elsema MultiCode MCT91502, 2 BUTTON Remote – 915MHz
Free Delivery within Australia only
1x Elsema MultiCode MCT91502 Remote
***Battery Not Included (9v)***
Warranty - 01 year manufacturer's warranty
915MHz Remote Controls with 1, 2, 3 or 4 Buttons
The transmitters use a dual digital coding called Multicode Technology (MCT). This MCT digital coding can be either the 12-way dipswitch or the encrypted coding for high security applications.
The combination of FFH and MCT technology brings you a very sophisticated transmitter yet easy to use. The FFH technology is usually used in very expensive equipment with military, medical applications.
The MCT series of remote control use a dual digital coding encryption, called Multicode Technology (or MCT for short). The MCT series of remotes can be coded via the 12-way dipswitch located in the back of the remote control, or with an encrypted pairing method for high security applications.
Elsema have designed the MCT remote controls to utilize Fast Frequency Hopping (FFH) technologies and MultiCode technologies, in order to present a highly sophisticated transmitter that’s easy to use. FFH technologies are usually used in very expensive equipment with military or medical applications, in order to prevent jamming or any possible interference.
Finally, MCT remote controls are the first handheld Elsema transmitter to allow an external antenna to be connected. With the Elsema ANT915mini antenna connected to an MCT remote control, the transmission range can be increased to over 350 metres (the standard transmission range is 150m). Finally, multiple buttons can be pressed at a time for simultaneous channel transmission.
- Available with 1, 2, 3 or 4 channels, 8, 12 and 16-channels is available with the larger case
- Fast Frequency Hopping operates on several frequencies for interference or jamming immunity
- Uses a standard 9-volt alkaline battery
- 12-way dipswitch (4096 codes) or Encrypted (Over 16 million codes)
- More than 1 button can be press at a time, i.e. simultaneous channel transmission
- Can operate several transmitters next to each other with no interference or jamming
- Usable Receivers: All Elsema type MCR915 series
- Technical data click here
1. Make sure all dipswitches are in an off position on all transmitter and receivers
2. Ensure power is connected to the receiver and transmitter
3. Set either the remote control or reciever to broadcast it’s code. The broadcaster’s code will be programmed to the other unit’s.
3.1 To broadcast the code from the receiver, ensure all dipswitches are set to the off position. Then flick dipswitch 12 on and then off. The green LED will illuminated for 10 seconds, indicating that the code is being broadcasted from the receiver.
3.2 To broadcast the code from the remote control, hold down button 1 and flick dipswitch 12 on and then off. Again, the green LED will illuminated for 10 seconds, indicating that the code is being broadcasted from the remote control.
4. Whilst the Green LED is illuminated, press and hold the desired transmitter button or receiver button for one second, then let go. The orange LED will flash twice to confirm the remote or receiver has been programmed in. If the Orange LED did not flash, try programming again but move closer to the unit.
During programming all channels are channelised programmed. That is, button 1 to relay 1, button 2 to relay 2, button 3 to relay 3, etc.
This programming method allows a user to program unlimited number of transmitters to the receiver or vice versa. You can even program a transmitter to a new transmitter. Receiver access is not required.
The Multicode MCT series of 433MHz remote controls are compatible with all MCR915 series receivers, please see below for a full list of models.
More From This Category