ELSEMA_MCR91502R, 2 Channel Multicode Series 915MHz Receiver
MCR91502R, 2 Channel Multicode Series 915MHz Receiver
This receiver gives you a single relay output with a contact rating of 8 Amps at 240VAC. Using pluggable terminal blocks, high quality SMA antenna connector and the quick mount (QM100) makes for easy installation. Also available in an IP66 rated weather proof case, MCR91502RE.
These receivers use a dual digital coding called Multicode Technology (MCT). This MCT digital coding can be either the 12-way dipswitch or the encrypted coding for high security applications.
The combination of FFH and MCT technology brings you a very sophisticated receiver yet easy to use. The FFH technology is usually used in very expensive equipment with military, medical applications.
- Fast Frequency Hopping operates on several frequencies to avoid interference or jamming
- Digital Coding, 12-way dipswitch or encrypted coding
- Wide operating supply voltage and low current consumption
- Can operate several transmitters and receivers next to each with no interference or jamming
- Momentary and Latching modes are user selectable
- On-board Red LED to indicate reception of a signal
- Usable Transmitters: All Elsema type MCT915 series