ATA FHCRX-2 Two Channel TrioCode Receiver
ATA_FHCRX-2 - 2 CH RECEIVER
ATA FHCRX-2 Two Channel TricodeTM Receiver
Free Standard Delivery Australia-wide only
1x ATA FHCRX-2 Dual Channel Receiver
Warranty - 01 year manufacturer's warranty
This ATA FHCRX-2 Receiver is compatible with both the TrioCode and TrioCode 128 encryptions. Below are the remote controls that this receiver can operate with.
- EAT-2 Easy Access Transmitter
- EAT-2v2 Easy Access Transmitter
- KPX-6 Wireless Keypad (Discontinued)
- KPX-7v1 Wireless Keypad (Discontinued)
- KPX-7v2 Wireless Keypad
- PTX-2 2-Button Weatherproof Remote
- PTX-2v2 2-Button Weatherproof Remote
- PTX5v1 4-Button Remote (Discontinued)
- PTX5v2 4-Button Remote (Discontinued)
- PTX-6 Premium 4-Button Remote
The Automatic Technology Australia FHCRX-2 receiver allows you to upgrade an older garage door or gate opener to work with a new series of remote controls. A garage door receiver wires into your garage door motor, using a standard 2-core wire. The receiver then listens for your remote control and when the button is pressed, opens your garage door. This does not affect the existing remote controls at all.
This is a fantastic way to upgrade your remote controls without having to buy a new garage door opener.
- Compact design suitable for mounting inside of gate motor control boxes or next to garage door motors
- TrioCode technology eliminates the possibility of interference with your remote control
- Narrow-band transmission on 3 simultaneous frequencies (433.30MHz, 434.54MHz, 433.92MHz)
- The ATA FHCRX-2 Receiver has 2 channels with capacity and operation of two different electric drive motors
The receiver will wire into your motors terminals in a standard accessory configuration. If you are unsure on how to wire the receiver in yourself, please consider asking a local handyman or electrician to come wire the receiver in for you.
|Hub Dimensions||9.5 x 7 x 3.3 (cm)|
|Manufacturer||Automatic Technology Australia|
|Remote Encryption||TrioCode & TrioCode 128|
We have wiring configurations available for some motors on request.
|Brand||ATA Automatic Technology Australia|
More From This Category