ELSEMA ECLIPSE MC BOARD 240V (MC240)
ELSEMA _Automatic Gates and Roller Doors Control Card
ELSEMA ECLIPSE MC BOARD 240V (MC240)
Free Delivery within Australia only
- 1 x Elsema Eclipse MC Board 240 (MC240) card only.
- Installation Instruction
2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Universal Controller for Electric Gates and Doors
The 240 Volt AC Motor Controller (MC240) is not just the next generation but the industry game changer. We wanted to create a controller that is simple to use and does just about any feature required in the gate and door industry. The MC240 is not just the next generation but the “Next Transformation” in the gate and door industry creating an Eclipse over previously developed motor controllers.
This new intelligent motor controller is the best match for your automatic gate or door motors.
The MC240’s Eclipse® Operating System (EOS) is a user friendly menu driven system that uses the 1-touch button to control, setup and run automatic gates, doors and barriers. It uses a large 4-line LCD screen showing live reading of the motor performance and status of all inputs and outputs.
Elsema’s easy options to add remote controls or any type of photoelectric beams makes for a very user friendly approach, while avoiding the lock-down approach to accessories.
The control cards are available with an IP66 rated plastic enclosure for outdoor installations or the card only.
- Suitable for swing and sliding gates
- Double or Single motor operation
- Eclipse Operating System (EOS)
- Day and night sensor (DNS)
- Motor soft start and soft stop
- Speed and force adjustment
- Large 4-line LCD to indicate controllers status and setup instructions
- 1-Touch control for easy setup
- Profiling using latest intelligent technology
- Various inputs, push button, open only, close only, stop, pedestrian and photoelectric beam
- Supports limit switch inputs or mechanical stops
- Adjustable auto close, obstruction load and pedestrian access
- Adjustable lock and courtesy light outputs
- Variable photoelectric safety beam functions
- Energy saving mode to reduce running costs
- 12 Volt DC Output to power accessories
- Service counters, password protection, holiday mode and many more features
- Day & Night sensor
- Small Size 140mm x 130mm (Card only)
- Outputs to control Dual Inverter system
- Options to wire low voltage Contactors
- Can be used with or without limit switches
- Auxiliary input can open, close, stop, ped open or disable auto-close
- For detailed technical data, download the user manual
|Part Number||Contents||Part Number||Contents|
|MC240||Double or single gate and door controller for 240 Volt AC motor, card only||MC240E||Double or single gate and door controller for 240 Volt AC motor, card enclosed in a case|
- Automatic Gates Kit: We have kits and control cards for all types of automatic gates including sliding gates, swing gates, cantilever gates, solar gates, farm gates and industrial roller doors
- Keyrings & FOB remotes: Elsema’s next generation of key fob remote controls features over 17 billion encrypted codes, dual coding, frequency hopping, antenna diversity and customised colours and labels. It’s never been that easy to own your own key fob remote control. These remotes are superior to normal rolling code remotes
- Photo Electric Beams: Safety device to control automatic swing gates, sliding gates, roller shutters or electronic doors from accidentally hitting people or vehicles
- Magnetic Locks: Designed to secure any type of door or gate that closes against a fixed stop. All of our magnetic lock components are carefully designed, manufactured and tested to ensure superior quality
- Loop Detectors: The digital technology of the loop detector is used to detect metal objects such as motor vehicles, motor bikes or trucks. Applications are, automatically open or close swing gates, sliding gates, roller doors and garage doors when a vehicle is present. Also used in policing, traffic control or surveillance
More From This Category