ELSEMA PENTACODE 4 BUTTON WITH WIRES – PCK43304W
PCK43304W, 433MHz PentaCODE® Transmitter with External I
ELSEMA, Pentacode High power Transmitter, 4 Channel Fixed Transmitter with 4 dry contact external inputs, 433 MHz, includes small antenna, 12 to 24 V AC or DC
Free Delivery within Australia only
1 x ELSEMA_ PCK43304W_33MHz PentaCODE® Transmitter with External Inputs
1 X Instruction Manual
The PCK43304W is a 4-channel PentaCODE® transmitter with terminals to connect external normally open contact closures. You can wire in push buttons or easily integrate it into your existing equipment.
The PentaCODE® dual coding system gives the installer the option to use the classic 12-way dip switch coding or one of over 17 billion encrypted codes.
With the 12-way dip switch, just match the transmitters and the receivers dip switch and it’s coded. With the encrypted code you switch all the 12-way dip switches OFF and the remote and receiver automatically goes into the encrypted coding. Please see coding instructions for encrypted coding procedure.
- 2 to 24 Volts AC/DC supply
- Operating range: 500 metres
- 12-way dipswitch or encrypted coding
- Four external inputs (normally open type)
- Compatible with all Penta series receivers
- Frequency hopping between 433.100 to 434.700 MHz
- Wireless push button, PLC controls or anywhere else you need a wireless signal to transmit a contact closure
More From This Category