GE RCV1 Universal Receiver_433.92MZH
Free Standard Delivery Australia-wide only
- GE-RCV1Universal Extended Receiver
Warranty - 01 year manufacturer's warranty
This can be used with another operator brands will allow the connection of keypads, remotes and many more.
1. Frequency of operation 433.92 MHz
2. Signal power enhanced by about 1mW
3. Control distance extended by 200m for outdoors and 35meters for indoors.
5. Smart receiver capable of pairing Wireless devices to the operator
Tamper-proof Housing - The secure cast housing protect it from all forms of damage, including water leakage and rough contact.
Weatherproof - Rated to IP54, making it virtually indestructible.
Single Channel - Operate any Smart Openers garage door and gate opener or pair it with the Smart Receiver.
Voltage: 12/24V (Compatible with 24V Operators).
The packing list : 1*GE-RCV1 Receiver
Instructions of standalone receiver GE-RCV1
1) Wire connecting(2 core electric cables)
a. Red wire to power 12~24V DC
b.White wire to GND
2) Wire connecting(4 core electric cables)
a.White wire to OPEN
b. Red wire to CLOSE
c. Blue wire to STOP
d.Black wire to GND( or COM)
3) Transmitter learning
a. Check wire connecting before switch on the power
b. Press "LEARN BUTTON",LED light is on, and then it will enter to learning process.
c. Press"1" button two times, then LED light flashing. The the learning process is successed.
d. If "2" button is effective, red wire and black wire contact.
e. If "4 "button is effective, blue wire and black wire contact.
g. Button "3"is null.
4) Transmitter : rolling code, 433.92MHZ
5) Erase remote transmitter from the external receiver
Press and hold the learn button until the indicator light turns off, then all transmitters will be removed from the external receiver.
More From This Category